Groups are often used as an adjunct or add-on service to supplement individual therapy. While some may initially shy away from a group setting, there are many benefits to this type of setting such as improved social skills, increased self-awareness, strengthens ability to receive feedback and constructive criticism from others, improves active listening and empathy skills. Just as there are many different approaches to individual services, there are also many types and structures of groups that each have their own benefits.
Group therapy on its own is also typically a less expensive form of treatment than individual therapy.
DBT Skills Group
About - **Group is currently on hold**
- Is offered on an ongoing basis, 1x weekly via telehealth video conference (using a HIPAA compliant platform).
- This group is intended for adults (ages 18+).
- We ask that all participants be mindful of privacy and make arrangements to participate in such a way that others will not compromise the privacy of themselves or others. This may mean that participants use headphones and sit in a way that their screen is not open to others.
- $50 per participant per session.
- This does not include the cost of intake.